ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 40 or older.
- Confirmed diagnosis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).
- The trial will run for approximately 58 weeks.
- Eight clinic visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at ICON Cancer Centre, Midland.
- A full health check by our doctors and nurses.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Personalised health care with our doctors and nurses.
This international research study will test PLN-74809, an investigational drug called bexotegrast.
Bexotegrast is an oral potent inhibitor of ανβ6 integrin. Bexotegrast is expected to exert antifibrotic effects, presenting a potential novel therapeutic option for IPF patients.
In this research study, you will get either bexotegrast or placebo, which you will take in addition to your usual IPF medications.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
Dr David Manners