This clinical trial is a Phase 3b Open-label Study Evaluating the Safety of Elexacaftor/Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor Combination Therapy in Cystic Fibrosis Subjects.
The study aims to evaluate the safety and tolerability of VX-445 (elexacaftor)/tezacaftor/ivacaftor in Cystic Fibrosis patients homozygous for F508del (F/F).
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis and an F/F genotype.
- Completed the parent study VX18-445-109.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The total study duration is approximately 52 weeks (from the first dose of study drug), including a Treatment Period of 48 weeks and a 4-week Safety Follow-up Visit.
- It involves up to 8 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands and up to 7 phone calls.
THIS CLINICAL TRIAL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.