Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 18 or older
- Confirmed diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- The trial will run for approximately 8 weeks
- Five clinic visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands and two phone calls with the trial team
- A full health check by our doctors and nurses
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Personalised health care with our doctors and nurses
RSP-1502 is Tobramycin Calcium Disodium Edetate Inhalation Solution delivered via the PARI LC Plus® Nebulizer.
RSP-1502 is being developed as a potential treatment for cystic fibrosis (CF) for those patients with chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
In this research study, you will get either RSP-1502 or Tobramycin inhalation solution, which you will take in addition to your usual CF medications.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you, please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team on 0419 011 766 or email email@example.com
- Dr Siobhain Mulrennan (Nedlands)