The dose-escalating study aims to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of ARO-ENaC in Cystic Fibrosis patients.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 18 or over with a diagnosis of cystic fibrosis.
- FEV1 between 40% and 90% predicted.
- No History of organ transplantation.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You will be required to attend at least 16 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands.
- Complete one phone call for up to approximately 16 weeks (please note, there is also up to 28 days in the screening period of the study).
- Dr Siobhain Mulrennan
THIS CLINICAL TRIAL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please register your interest for future clinical trials and we will contact you when a suitable trial becomes available.