This study is looking a the treatment of cardiac risk in people with COPD.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at email@example.com or phone 6151 0888.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 40 to 85 with a diagnosis of COPD.
- Have had at least one pulmonary exacerbation (chest flare-up) requiring treatment in the last 12 months.
- FEV1 between 30% and 70% predicted.
- Have systolic (upper number) blood pressure greater than 100mmHg and a heart rate greater than 60 beats per minute.
- Do not have asthma.
- You will be required to attend at least 8 visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at the QEII Medical Centre in Nedlands and complete 9 phone calls for up to approximately 24 months.