chronic cough (bus-pe-02 calm 2)
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- 18 – 80 years old.
- Have had a cough for at least 1 year that did not improve or only partially improved after medical evaluation and prescribed or over-the-counter treatments.
- The trial will run for approximately 71 weeks
- 20 clinic visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands
- A full health check by our doctors and nurses
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
This international research study will test BLU-5937, an orally administered medicine, which is designed to reduce activation of the nerves that trigger cough in the airways.
It is hoped that BLU-5937 will help to control the cough and improve the quality of life of people affected by refractory chronic cough.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you, please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team on 6151 0888 or email email@example.com.
Dr John Blakey
Level 2, 6 Verdun Street Nedlands (within the Harry Perkins Institute)