ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 18 to 60 years old.
- Confirmed diagnosis of asthma.
- The clinical trial will run for approximately 21 weeks
- 15 clinic visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands
- A full health check by our doctors and nurses
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Personalised health care with our doctors and nurses
This Phase 1/2A clinical trial is investigating the use of an investigational medicine ARO-RAGE for the treatment of asthma. ARO-RAGE is a solution which will be inhaled using a nebuliser.
ARO-RAGE aims to block the expression of RAGE (a receptor in the lung), therefore may decrease inflammation and improve airflow in patients with asthma.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.
Dr John Blakey
Level 2, 6 Verdun Street Nedlands (within the Harry Perkins Institute)