ALPHA1 ANTITRYPSIN DEFICIENCY
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- 18 – 70 years old.
- Diagnosis of Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency with evidence of emphysema.
- No flare up of the chest in the last 5 weeks prior to the first visit.
- No cancer in last 5 years.
- You will be required to come once a week for 3 years for treatment including health checks to the Institute for Respiratory Health at Level 2, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands WA 6009.
- CT scans of your lungs will be required on 5 occasions throughout the trial.
This study is:
- Approximately 3 years.
- Phase III.
- Safety and Efficacy of two dose regimes of the study drug.
- Weekly infusions.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6151 0888.