ALPHA1 ANTITRYPSIN DEFICIENCY
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- 18 – 80 years old.
- Alpha-1antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency (AATD).
- The trial will run up to 52 weeks.
- 14 clinic visits to the Institute for Respiratory Health at QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands (within the Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research).
- A full health check by our doctors and nurses.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Personalised health care with our doctors and nurses.
This international research study will test an investigational drug INBRX-101.
INBRX-101, is a A1PI, Recombinant, Bivalent Fc Fusion Protein. INBRX-101 is designed to raise serum fAAT levels to normal physiologic levels, which have not been achievable with the approved dosage of the existing A1PI products.
In this research study, you will get either INBRX-101 or Alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (Zemaira), which you will take in addition to your usual medications.
To find out if this trial is suitable for you, please register below, or contact our Clinical Trials Team on 6151 0813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Christopher Kosky (Nedlands)
Level 2, 6 Verdun Street Nedlands (within the Harry Perkins Institute)